Why are we inviting strangers in Jacksonville to join us for a dinner party? Well, it all started when…
Open Your View of Jacksonville
Seven bridges zig zag the river to pull this city together. We think good food, tasty drinks and lively conversation can pull this city even closer together.
With help of local chefs, regional farms and creative venues, we want to introduce you to some of the interesting people that make Jacksonville a beautiful place to call home.
1st COURSE: SIGN UP
The Dinner Party List is easy to join. Just submit your name and information to us. For each dinner party, we review our list to create the most interesting mix of guests possible.
2nd COURSE: INVITE
If you’re picked for this particular dinner, you’ll receive an invitation in your inbox. This invitation will announce the date of the party, the location and the theme for the evening, so keep an eye on your inbox.
3rd COURSE: RSVP
Once you’re selected to attend a dinner party, we politely ask for you to RSVP within 48 hours. We intentionally keep the dinner party small to encourage everyone to get to know everyone well.
Is this for me?
WHO SHOULD JOIN THE DINNER PARTY LIST
The Dinner Party List thrives on diversity. If you’re a Jacksonville resident, you should join. Our members are…
- Professionals – folks who suit up for work every day and have established successful careers in finance, law or accounting.
- Creatives – folks who never suit up for work and make Jacksonville a rich place to live with their paint, music or food.
- Baby Boomers – they are heading towards retirement but they still have plenty to say about everything.
- Millenials – the next generation emerging with new marks to put on Jacksonville’s identity.
- Journalists – they come for the food and to satisfy their curiosity, but they stay for the people and the stories they discover.
- Transplants – is there a better way to meet people in Jacksonville? We don’t think so.
- Entrepreneurs – when they stop to take a break from leading their ideas into the market, they meet new people to inspire their work and recharge their energy.